Experimenting with different bread flavors for my sourdough starter!!
- Preheat oven to 325º.
In a glass or plastic bowl, combine:
- 1 cup Bread Starter
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
In a seperate glass or plastic bowl, combine the following dry ingredients and mix well:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 small boxes of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup blueberry flavored craisins
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Add one bowl to the other (I usually do the wet ingredients into the dry which is opposite of what you're normally told).
- Mix and pour into two well greased and sugared GLASS bread pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.