These look great and have some options.
- Large Russet/Baking Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Fresh
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Slice each potato through partway, leaving about 1/4" uncut at the bottom.
- Slice about 6-7 gloves of garlic.
- Put the slices of garlic in the cuts of the potato. I didn't hit EVERY cut, but it wouldn't have hurt to either.
- Spread butter over the top.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
Bake until a fork goes through the middle slices easily. About an hour in my oven.
Serve with your favorite toppings. I just used sour cream. I think the next time I make these I want to try sprinkling with parmesan cheese and maybe adding some bacon in the slices as well.